Competency is vital for individuals working in the asbestos industry, therefore ATaC offers the full range of qualifications for asbestos surveyors and asbestos analysts to gain competent person status.
These qualifications are through the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) and have been specifically developed for professionals working in UKAS accredited organisations involved in asbestos management.
Why choose an RSPH asbestos qualification?
- Regulated independently by Ofqual
- UKAS recognised for compliance with LAB 30 and RG 8
- Service standard for issuing results/certificates 10 working days or less
Why choose ATaC to deliver asbestos qualifications?
ATaC offers asbestos surveyors and analysts three options to gain an RSPH qualification:
- Centre-based training and exam day
- Remote training and centre-based exam day
- Exam day
- Trainer and assessor independent
- All assessments carried out by TAQA qualified assessors
- Conducted under ISO 9001 certified management system
- Training and exam days scheduled throughout the year
- Asbestos Surveying
- Use of actual decontamination unit for all candidates (centre-based option)
- Asbestos Air Monitoring & Clearance Procedures
- One qualification with one exam fee
- Full decontamination using a live DCU for all candidates (centre-based option)
- Competent Person
- Assignment based, so candidate spends less than 3 days at an assessment centre
- Covers actual lab set up and management