Association announces Exclusive Offer
As ATaC now offers the full range of RSPH qualifications asbestos surveyors and analysts need to gain competent person status, the Association has announced an exclusive offer.
Following the recently available RSPH competency qualification, ATaC now offers the full range of qualifications asbestos surveyors and analysts need to gain competent person status. To mark this ATaC has announced an exclusive offer.
This range of asbestos qualifications are through the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) and were specifically developed for professionals working in UKAS accredited organisations involved in asbestos management.
Why choose an RSPH asbestos qualification?
- Regulated independently by Ofqual
- UKAS recognised for compliance with LAB 30 and RG 8
- Service standard for issuing results/certificates 10 working days or less
Why choose ATaC to deliver asbestos qualifications?
- Trainer and assessor independent
- All assessments carried out by TAQA qualified assessors
- Conducted under ISO 9001 certified management system
- Scheduled qualifications available across the country and throughout the year
- Use of actual decontamination unit for all candidates
Asbestos Air Monitoring & Clearance Procedures
- One qualification with one exam fee
- FULL decontamination using a live DCU for all candidates
- Assignment based, so candidate spends less than 3 days at an assessment centre
- Covers actual lab set up and management